- You can place them in the Garden of Remembrance but you may not know where they are and you can not place a head stone with them.
- You may wish to purchase a grave just for the purpose of interring the cremated remains. This allows you to have a headstone and have other members of the family buried there in the future.
- You may keep them at home in a special urn or memorial.
- You may scatter them in a special place.
- The remains may be buried in an existing family grave.
If you would like to discuss any of the above alternatives, please contact us and we will be pleased to help you.